WOE is the premier publication that creates a culture and lifestyle of excellence for women. WOE is driven by empowerment, inspiration, style, and passion. We are committed to delivering insightful and thought-provoking articles, about women sharing failures, celebrating successes, and embracing moments of growth across the globe. From fashion and beauty to healthy living or life and culture, our features will empower women to excel at any level!
WOE is not interested in mundane motivational stories. Instead, we focus on ideas and action that address the roots of issues women face socially, economically, and culturally. We emphasize engaging storytelling fueled by facts and inspirational pieces that will inspire our readers to excel. The editorial voice should be friendly, intimate, relaxed, and conversational just like speaking with your girlfriend. We are highly interested in authentic stories that promote positive change and that bring hope to women.
Whether you are just starting out as a writer or even experienced, we want to hear from you!
Article Format and Guidelines
Our main focus is to ensure that we deliver quality content that is engaging and easily digestible to our readers rather than merely on word count. To simplify this part of the process, we have created a few basic guidelines to give you an idea of word count for features and articles. To ensure the best review of your materials, please submit only final drafts of your work. We have limited editorial staff and cannot spend time editing submissions. All submissions should be in Word document format (.docx or .doc) and emailed to email@example.com
Inside the magazine article features are generally 1,000-2,500 words; short features are 500-800 words in length, and sidebars are usually 100-300.
Please Submit the Following :
• 2-3 work samples of previously written published or non-published articles
• Include your name, address, phone number, email address, and word count
• Double-space your manuscript
• Please include a short biographical statement to appear at the end of your article
• High Quality Digital Photos for your article are strongly recommended and should be large in size and include a release for use.
Website Articles for Guest Writers:
• 400-800 words
• Submission does not guarantee that your work will be published
• A 3-5 sentence bio including url/link to your blog, website and/or social media site
• Submissions that sell product or promote services will be rejected
• Content plagiarized will be immediately rejected or removed, without notification.
Beauty and Fashion – Submissions for articles on beauty & fashion trends, news, and feature pieces.
Wholeness – Submissions for articles on health, nutrition, wellness, and fitness.
Life & Culture – Submissions for entertainment, travel, social and economic issues, business, and career, home design, and DIY.
Special Features-Submissions for current trending topics
WOE Inspires – Submissions for short and inspirational stories, poetry,and motivational pieces.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM OF AMAZING WRITERS?
1. Receive an opportunity to inspire and empower women across the globe.
2. Expose your brand via social media handles and drive traffic to your website.
3. Be viewed as an “Expert” in your field.
4. Receive exclusive rights to your published material and acknowledgment on the website.
If your article meets our requirements and standards, we will respond within 2-4 weeks.
*WOE Magazine reserves the right to select which articles will be submitted into our publication. WOE Magazine reserves the right to edit your content and provide suggestions for change to fit our tone. At this time, WOE is a startup magazine and unable to pay for articles at this time.